Introducing Roger Bourdon
Our Commitment To You
• We will try to make Wills and Powers of Attorney etc as understandable for you as possible, by avoiding the use of jargon, and explaining things in plain and simple terms.
• We will only ever recommend a Will, LPA, Trust or Advance Directive to you when we are certain it will benefit you.
• We will only proceed to take your instructions once we are agreed upon your need, and that you understand the solution and the cost involved.
• We will always encourage you to involve/inform your family, and whenever possible to have family or friend sit in on our meetings.
• If, for whatever reason we do not know the answer to a particular query or problem we will seek an informed opinion before offering a solution.
• In the event your estate has an Inheritance Tax, or other planning need, we will always refer you to an independent expert to obtain the correct advice.
• The cost to you will always be fixed and guaranteed.
• Other than reasons of applying for a third party service on your behalf, we will never share, or pass on your personal details to any other organisation or agency.
• To ensure your total peace of mind your all our advisers ares fully insured and indemnified.
• Professional Indemnity Insurance of £2million – copy of insurance certificate is available upon request
Making Wills, LPAs, Trusts and Advance Directives understandable and affordable to all